Blink 182 cause their lyrics are hilarious.....and I'm referring to their older albums
What is your alls favorite punk bands and why?
Go Huskers!
Blink 182 cause their lyrics are hilarious.....and I'm referring to their older albums
No Regrets
Billy Idol because he can still get it done.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Backstreet Boys...man can they sing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
The Misfits cause they are the Alfa Omega of Punk Rock [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Billy Idol and Blink 182 LOL Those guys aren't exactly punk although I do like Billy Idol.
I'm talking the Clash, Misfits, Ramones stuff like that.
Go Huskers!
what is green day
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Black Flag, Ramones, and Sex Pistols.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I forgot about the Ramones and Black Flag!
free like OJ all day
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Billy Idol and Blink 182 LOL Those guys aren't exactly punk
[/ QUOTE ]
Billy Idol not punk? Billy Idol made the major cross appeal of Punk happen back in the day.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks